Saturday, October 10, 2009

Maiden voyage

It sounded easy enough, my husband was going off to work for a month and all I had to do was finish up two little beds and get them painted and shipped off to New York City. It is amazing how complicated things can get with four kids and only one parent, especially when they keep getting sick. I would like to say that we are all past that now but I have another one down this morning. Anyway three weeks later I did actually ship off the little beds to New York. This is them all packaged up and ready to go. The one above is the bunk beds and the one below is the loft.
Now we will see how Greyhound is as a way to get a toddler size bed from Missouri to New York. I am hoping that it will go well. Now I guess we are on a bit of a break. There are no more orders going right now until he gets back in 11 days. Now I guess I am a lady of leisure, all I have to do is take care of four kids, all the animals and the little things that tend to come up around here that you would never expect. Sounds like a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment