Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two little beds

We are working on two toddler beds this week. We put an add on Etsy.com and amazingly we sold two beds and both of them are going to New York City. What an odd coincidence. But I guess when I think about it it does make sense. So many people in that city live in what would seem like very tight quarters to the rest of us, especially someone like me who lives on a 180 acre farm. This one is a bunk bed and it is going to be painted a mocha color, I will post the actual name of the color when I post pictures of it painted. This one has room underneath the bottom bunk in case they want to add drawers later.
This one is a toddler size loft bed. Both of them use crib size mattresses. The little loft will be painted white.

More pictures to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment