Saturday, June 27, 2009

Altered James twin loft


So here it is the James twin loft with the ladder in the middle. I think it turned out pretty good. This is actually what makes what we do fun. We don't ever want to be a bed factory turning out the same bed over and over till we are old. It is fun that people ask us to do something different and then we get to figure it out. Well my husband figures it out, I am more the crazy idea kind of person and my husband is more the figuring out how to make it work kind. I think that is what makes us a good team, that and he chases away giant spiders in the middle of the night (see "our night life" )Some alterations we can make at no extra charge and other we have to charge a little. If there is something you have in mind just ask and we can let you know what if anything it would cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment