Friday, June 12, 2009

My home gym

Every time I turn on my computer there is always some add for weight loss ie the one rule to obey for a flat stomach. I thought I would add my advice to the mix. This little beauty is my own personal trainer. If you use it for five or six hours in a row it is a total body workout! In all seriousness since we started doing this my abs and my arms are in the best shape they have been in years. I won't subject you to before and after pictures to prove it, those are just wrong on so many levels. You will just have to take my word for it.
The pile of wood behind it will be one of two tripple bunk beds we are making to deliver on Monday. Along with those is a Ciera twin size loft painted white, we have it built but not painted. It will be a busy weekend around here! I will try to get pictures especially of the triple bunk beds since we don't have a picture of one on here yet. They are really cool you can sleep three kids in a normal room with normal ceiling height.

No comments:

Post a Comment