Friday, June 5, 2009

Finished

Have you ever wondered how to fit two Adirondack chairs and a twin size loft bed into a small minivan? The answer is of course very carefully! Our problem is always the same, we never have time to get decent pictures of what we make. This week is no exception. This is the first Jeffery style twin loft bed that we have made and I really wanted to set it up and take decent pictures of it. But alas this is the best I could get. This is the Headboard.
Here is the foot board. The space is for the ladder, which there is no picture of...


This is not a terrible shot of the chair, it would look better on a nice beach though instead of in our messy workshop.





1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I like dots. And I like beds. So it's a match made in heaven. I'm a follower now (of your blog)...funny, because I'm more of a leader.

    Keep up the good work.

    No laying down on the job. teehee snort I crack myself up.
    B

    ReplyDelete