Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day/captains bed

We've gotten a start on our Day/captains beds. We are building two of them but they look just the same so I will only bore you with pictures of one. This is the very beginning. This is the frame for the front of the bed, or the side of the bed depending on how you look at it. I am going to call it the front just because it is my blog and I can call it whatever I like. So each of the openings will eventually be a drawer. I know it may not seem like much of a days work to build two frames, but actually first he had to figure it all out from a picture. And he also has all of the cuts made for the rest of the frame so we are moving along.

This has nothing to do with beds other than the fact that we were delivering a bed. This is Mack our little helper. He gets so excited about going along on deliveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment