Sunday, November 15, 2009

Waiting for paint to dry......really

I am just sitting around waiting for paint to dry. Due to illness last week we are cutting it close. But we will make it. I am just waiting for these to be ready for their final coat of paint. Everything else is complete and dry. This is our Jeremy style in a twin loft. I really like this style. This one will have a bookshelf at one end which is why the end closest to you only has one cross bar, the shelf will fit into that hole, and the piece in the middle is the peice that covers up the end of the bookcase. You can put a mirror or a cork board there if you want.

I also noticed while I was sitting here that I have paint in my hair. Oh well it is not the first time, I am sure it will not be the last.

So tomarrow we deliver this one and then get started on the next two. They are something totally new for us. They are sortof a captains bed sidways. Should be really fun. They are not painted so I will not get paint in my hair next week. Also that means that I will have more time to "help" my husband with the construction end of things. It makes him miss the kids less while they are at school if I ask him lots and lots of questions, and use his tools and don't put them back. It is just one of the many things I do for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment