Monday, July 6, 2009

Short Jeffery update.

I don't have any pictures to show you yet, partly because Freddy has the camera and partly because the only thing I could take a picture of is a two piles of wood. And I think I have probably posted enough pictures of piles of wood. But they do represent many steps closer to pictures. All of the wood has been through the planner and some of the wood, namely all of the pieces for the head and foot boards have been cut to length and sanded. So tomorrow afternoon Freddy will put them together and then I will have something to take a picture of. And he will be here with the camera so I will have a camera to take the picture with. So if you are waiting to see the short Jeffery, just come back tomorrow afternoon and they will be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment