Thursday, July 2, 2009

What is to come


Our delivery for this week was postponed due to house repairs (theirs not ours) which is totally cool. We understand life happens to us as well. So there will not be any new pictures this week. But here is what we have coming up. Next week we are delivering a short Jeffery style. We are excited about this one the little ones look so cute. For me it is similar to my reaction to baby shoes, I can not walk past them in the store without stopping to look, they are just so cute just like big people shoes only tiny. The short little beds are like that for me I just love them. This is a picture of one we did in the Ciera style, I may have already posted it but if so it has been a while.
It's cute right?
Also we have some other new things coming up we are finally going to do a captains bed. It is something we have been wanting to do since we started out but we have always been too busy to play with it. It will be a full size and we are going to stain it ebony. I can't wait! I do the staining and I love seeing what the color is going to be. It can vary so much depending on the wood and how you sand and how long you leave it. So looking foreword to a new color to play with. Also we are doing a more fancy twin over full with drawers underneath and a really cool ladder. Again it is a new color for us we will stain it a dark cherry. So if you have been thinking about any of these things but you wanted to see a picture first keep checking back we will have them up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi what does this bed cost? dannik22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete