Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Early American Ciera Twin

Here is the Ciera loft that my hubby just delivered yesterday. The little guy who the bed was for thought it was just like a rocket. I think that it is too bad that grown ups can't see the world like kids do. My kids get so excited about everything. Today we were at Lowes buying lumber, and our 5 and 7 year olds were so excited about riding on the big blue lumber cart. I thought how nice it would be to be that excited about anything today. Although we are building a little house and today my husband and I came up with some cool ideas for the bathroom that we both agree about and will be look great, that was pretty exciting. Back to the bed, the last good picture I posted of the Ciera style was painted white and looked very girly, this one I think is perfect for a boy with the darker stain. It is amazing how different colors can completely change the same piece of furniture.
Now we are working on a Jeremy style set of twin bunk beds with stairs instead of a ladder. As soon as there are some decent pictures to show off I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment