Monday, December 21, 2009

How to reach us.

If you would like to talk to us about placing an order or if you have questions there are a couple ways that you can get ahold of us. You can always leave a comment on the blog here. I get them as an email so I always know that someone has something to say. But unless you leave your contact information with your message I can't always answer your question. And I realize that you may not always want to put your contact information on a blog. We don't like to put prices on the blog because lumber is like gas, the price can very quickly change. So you can always send us an email at fhlunsford@msn.com We will answer said email and then you will have the information that you want.

1 comment:

  1. We came on here because we are have dementia but whatever the reason thanks for the pics of the flood and what we are missing back home and hope we can get home but will know in a couple of days. Hope everyone is healthy! And I need to spend more time checking out these beds they are GREAT!

    PS: I'm using an id that you will recognize and it's not really this late we are in another time zone:)

    ReplyDelete