Wednesday, January 6, 2010

COLD

As I am sure I don't have to tell anyone who is in this part of the country it is cold outside, I am at 7 degrees right now. We took this last year after an ice storm but it just looks "cold" so I posted it. I also have a cold so I am banished from the workshop, it just does not get very warm out there. So I have been inside, keeping the fire going and answering your emails. One funny thing about being sick. I always loose my voice when I get a cold I don't know why but it always happens that I end up with only a whisper. Which is a challenge when you have four kids. But the funny thing is that when I whisper to them they end up whispering back. Even my 11 year old does it. It is never quieter around here, maybe I won't tell them when I get my voice back.

No comments:

Post a Comment