Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why you should wear eye protection

Today my husband came in looking a little pale and wanted me to see if he had little bits of anything in his face. He did not, but this is why he asked. He was cutting with the chop saw and all of a sudden stuff was hitting him in the face. He happened to have glasses on. I would be lying if I said he is super good about that but at least this time he had them on. He is not really certain what happened but clearly the blade got bent one way or the other and it got way out of where it was supposed to be.


This is the answer to what hit him in the face. That is the metal guide for the blade. Obviously the blade is not supposed to be visible from this point of view. So it was most likely little bits of that metal that hit him in the face. Thankfully he was not hurt, and my dad had one we could borrow till we buy a new one.


No comments:

Post a Comment