Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two new colors

One of the coolest things about the two beds we are building is that we get to use two new colors. This is the first, it looks really blue in this picture but it is called Pearl Grey. I can't wait to see it on a whole bed, I think it will look awesome. This is called Pickled Oak. The one on the bottom is the one with the stain. We are putting this on a twin loft, and a dresser as well as stairs it is going to be cool to see how it turns out.
I love the colors cant wait to put them on the wood and see what they will be like. I know I have said this before but I love stain, I love how the grain of the wood comes through. There are so many colors of stain that you can get they all look so pretty I wish I could play with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment